Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Cd Gift


I'm trying really hard to get into the xmas mode which is a pretty big leap from the beach mode but I think I have finally decided on the CD gift idea for my friends and family this year. I love to collect music throughout the year and then create K's Music mix 2007 CD. But the really fun part is finding the cute CD label and or cover to "package" it in. I love these two sets from See Jane Work and Etsy shop In Craft We Shop. If I hadn't been so busy beaching it I could have designed my own covers. maybe next year, k

2 comments:

Babelfish said...

Great idea, I was just thinking that with your talent, you could design your own covers...maybe next year. I would love to experience a Christmas in the sun.

casapinka said...

Whitesnake concert! This is killing me!!!